Fairy Tail: Mages of Destiny

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon fourm based off of the popular anime Fairy Tail

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am by Xero

» Legends of Abraxas
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:54 pm by Xero

» General Rules and Regulations
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:47 am by Mage of Destiny

» Sage Knights and Dark Lords
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 am by Mage of Destiny

» Stat System
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:43 am by Mage of Destiny

» Mana System
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am by Mage of Destiny

» Experience System
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am by Mage of Destiny

» Fairy Tail Forever
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 pm by Guest

» Gods of kiloran
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm by Guest

» Royal Military Ranking System
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Just a walk {open}
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 am by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

» Naruto Battle Royal
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm by Maya NBR

» A Stroll [PM for Permission]
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Deus Mortuus [Original Site]
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:11 am by Cromwell

» A Fun Day [Heero Villenn]
Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 am by Hikari Shirokawa

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:01 am

Affiliates

Our Button

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail Rebirth

Fairy Tail MOD

---

affliates

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail MOD

Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P]

Luci

Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P] Empty Lucifer Blackwater[W.I.P]

Post by Luci Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 am

General Info

Spoiler:

Name:  Lucifer Blackwater
    Nickname:  The Shadow King, The Unholy One

Guild:  Schwarzwald
    Guild Mark:  Black; Upper left arm

Appearance:

Lucifer is a tall young man, standing at five foot ten, and has a very skinny statue. he has raven colored hair that goes down to his chin, most of it to the right side of his face as bangs while the rest is behind his ear on his left side due to his glasses. lucifer has fair skin, with semi-dark blue eyes. Lucifer's attire consist of a plain white trench coat which reaches all the way down to his knees. The trench coat has several large distinct double breasted pattern buttons along it, some of them used to keep it closed, while others are simply for maintaining a professional look. The top of the trench coat is typically kept open down to his chest, revealing a pure white ,high collared, tunic underneath. 

The pure white, high collard tunic has a thin light blue cross that goes from the collar to the bottom of the tunic. On the shoulders of the long trench coat, their are small straps that are held down by more of the distinct buttons. The collar of the tunic sports a diamond shaped buttoned that contains the leader V, which is for his middle name. The right side of his chest of his tunic, lucifer has a simplified version of the guilds crest inside a circle with wings. Under the tunic he wears white trousers and white trench boots. Usually while going out he wears a pure white hooded cloak that goes past his knees with two more distinct buttons at the top, also usually has the hood of the cloak covering everything but his mouth.

Abnormalities: N/A

Personality

Personality: 
    Lucifer is a man that likes solitude 

Likes: List your likes. You need at least 4. You do not need to explain your likes
    Dislikes: Same thing as likes only their dislikes.
    Hobbies: What does your character like to do? You need at least 3 and you do need to explain these briefly.
    Fears: What is this character afraid of. Like hobbies you need 3 and you need to explain them briefly. I would also like to add that 'just cause' is not a viable reason to be afraid of something.

Inspiration: What drives your character? What is your characters goal. You need at least one and it must be explained well enough to understand.

Character Background

History: An explanation of what has happened to your character before his story here begins. This is expected to be at least 300 words.

RP sample: If you are seeking an early C-rank, Magic council status, Lost magic, or Slayer magic you must provide an rp sample to show you can handle or deserve the magic. No you may not pm it to us. It’s quality will decide if you are worthy of giving the title to. I should add that you only get one chance on this. If we say no then that's something your going to have to live with. Overall application quality will also be taken into account.

Face claim: Character | Anime/Game/Manga if not a character please place the url of your face here. If you do not have a face claim at all, put N/A.