Fairy Tail: Mages of Destiny

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon fourm based off of the popular anime Fairy Tail

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am by Xero

» Legends of Abraxas
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:54 pm by Xero

» General Rules and Regulations
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:47 am by Mage of Destiny

» Sage Knights and Dark Lords
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 am by Mage of Destiny

» Stat System
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:43 am by Mage of Destiny

» Mana System
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am by Mage of Destiny

» Experience System
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am by Mage of Destiny

» Fairy Tail Forever
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 pm by Guest

» Gods of kiloran
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm by Guest

» Royal Military Ranking System
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Just a walk {open}
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 am by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

» Naruto Battle Royal
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm by Maya NBR

» A Stroll [PM for Permission]
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Deus Mortuus [Original Site]
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:11 am by Cromwell

» A Fun Day [Heero Villenn]
Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 am by Hikari Shirokawa

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:01 am

Affiliates

Our Button

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail Rebirth

Fairy Tail MOD

---

affliates

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail MOD

2 posters

Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko

Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko Empty Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Jay was taking a wonderful stroll through Magnolia one afternoon. He was wearing his family outfit as opposed to his knight one. He was walking through the beautiful old city when he seen a beautiful girl. But this girl looked very familiar, as if he seen her before. But being the guy that Jay was he walked up to the young lady and smiled. "Hello miss you look very beautiful may I please know your name?" He looked at the lady with sparkling eyes of sincerity and happiness as he waited for her answer.
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko Empty Re: Vista and Vaden(Jay and Moriko

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 pm

She turned and gasped slightly, "Jay... is that you?"
    She wore a green komodo styled short dress, fingerless below the elbow black gloves and black boots and long above the knee black socks. She had short silvery white hair and silvery blue eyes. She looked completely shocked to see him.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Jay looked at the lady with a look of great confusion and said "Ummmm how the hell do you know my name lady? True you do look familiar but as far as I know I never seen you before in my life." Jay put his hand on his weapon as he looked deeply into her eyes. He had his hand on his sword waiting to see what the lady would do. He thought to himself "Wait this girl she is from the Vaden family. No wonder she knows me but I dont think here is a good place to fight her." He slowly released his grip on his weapon and turned his back to the girl. "Leave now before I decide to kill you like I was going to a few seconds ago." He had anger in his voice but it wasnt a sincer anger that comes from personal hate or fustration but one that came from years of family feuding, over nothing but the military and who controled it.
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm

She gasped and took a step back, raising her hands up in slight defence. "Wow now!! Take it easy Jay!! I am not here to cause trouble... Magnolia is my home now... I still go back to my home town... but this is where my father's guild is... I am the Guild Master of Eternal Memories..."

She sighed, looking at him, sure he was good looking but he hated her, she couldn't do anything about it and so she just lowered her gaze slightly, "I am not even in the Military anymore... but you still choose to hate me?" She looked at him, waiting for an answer.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Jay slowly turned around and looked at Moriko. His look was still one of hate but he heard something that changed his thoughts "What do you mean you arent in the military anymore?!?! Tell me right now or we will have a problem. And you know very well your family got its fame from piggy backing off of the Vistas we were the ones to establish the military and you guys thought it was cool to rise through the ranks and become the captain commander. And now for the past 400 years we have been at conflict over which family will hold the spot of captain commander. So pardon me if  hate you." Jay was very angry but when he looked into Moriko's eyes he began to blush at the though of how pretty she was. She was 3 years older but she was still very attractive and that was something all that all the hate in Jay's heart couldnt ignore.

Last edited by Jayzaku Vista on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:51 pm

She gasped, "You didn't know that Magnolia was attacked 3 years ago!? My father died then... and you know about him creating his guild... I took up being the new guild master as his successor... that's why I am not in the Military anymore... and you know that was 400 years ago that feud started and I seriously hate it... I don't even hate any of you from The House of Vista... so I don't know why you even bother hating me..."

She blushed slightly herself seeing him blush, he was definitely making her heart beat incredibly faster than she would of liked it to be when she looked at him.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Jay began to walk away as he didnt want Moriko to notice he was blushing. He turned back one more time before walking away and said "It doesnt matter how old the feud is we are cursed to pass on the cycle of hate that the Vistas and Vadens have for each other. Its just one of those things we cant control its part of life and a never ending cycle of hate. But dont worry I only hate you because of the name you hold not because of whats in your heart." He slowly began to walk away to a nearby bench and sat down as he waited for his bodyguard to inform him that his ride was ready. He looked back towards Moriko and smiled thinking to himself "Maybe one day there will be peace between our families Moriko maybe not in our generation maybe not in the next but one day I hope that we will have peace."
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 am

She gasped and looked at the floor, "So!! Peoples hearts are not allowed to change!!?? I have never hated a Vista ever!!! The Vadens are getting over this stupid feud!!! You should also!!! 100 YEARS OF HATE IS BASICALLY STUPID!!!! GET OVER IT!!!" She scowled, tears filling her eyes, she looked at him then turned away, her short hair swished slightly, she started walking away.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 pm

As Jay's ride arrived he walked towards it and looked back at Moriko. He sighed and thought to himself "I really shouldnt do this but whatever all im doing is ask if she wants a ride." He then walked back over to Moriko and sighed yet again. He tapped her on the shoulder and put on a fake smile and said "Hey umm do you want a ride back to your guildhall because im about to leave."
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm

She grabbed his hand, twisting it and forcing him to the floor, she scowled, "You of all people should know not to get behind a Vaden like that.. you might get yourself hurt... or worse...." She stopped and let go of him, looking at him, "You want to give me a ride back to my father's Guild?" She blushed slightly, looking away slightly, "Urm... sure..."
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Jay now on the ground looked very confusedly at Moriko and laughed. "Was that supposed to hurt or something because if so I am unharmed." He quickly got up and brushed of his suit and cape. He looked at her again and said "Yes I am offering you a ride so come on lets go before I change my mind about it." Jay quickly got over to his ride and got in as the driver prepared to drive off.
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden
    Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

Character sheet
    Primary:
    Stats:
    Secondary:

Post by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 am

She smiled and ran over, she had always tried to make friends with Jay, Unfortunately, he would start mentioning their family feud and that was what pissed her off the most. She got to the ride and got in next to him, she looked at him and smiling slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am