Fairy Tail: Mages of Destiny

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon fourm based off of the popular anime Fairy Tail

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am by Xero

» Legends of Abraxas
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:54 pm by Xero

» General Rules and Regulations
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:47 am by Mage of Destiny

» Sage Knights and Dark Lords
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 am by Mage of Destiny

» Stat System
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:43 am by Mage of Destiny

» Mana System
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am by Mage of Destiny

» Experience System
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am by Mage of Destiny

» Fairy Tail Forever
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 pm by Guest

» Gods of kiloran
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm by Guest

» Royal Military Ranking System
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Just a walk {open}
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 am by Moriko Elizabeth Vaden

» Naruto Battle Royal
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm by Maya NBR

» A Stroll [PM for Permission]
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm by Jayzaku Vista

» Deus Mortuus [Original Site]
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:11 am by Cromwell

» A Fun Day [Heero Villenn]
Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 am by Hikari Shirokawa

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 82 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:01 am

Affiliates

Our Button

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail Rebirth

Fairy Tail MOD

---

affliates

Fairy Tail MOD

Fairy Tail MOD

2 posters

Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina)

Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) Empty Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina)

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Jayzaku had made a trip to Fiore City as he was summoned by the princess. He was wearing his sage knight outfit as he usually would when he went to the palace. As he made his way into the palace he stopped to admire the beauty of the city around him. "The world I see today is so beautiful, I wonder what it was like 500 years ago before the war back in the days where we didnt have any of this technology." He then snapped out of his trance and began to walk towards the giant front door of the palace. Jay opened the door and and walked down the aisle of the palace foyer towards the stage with the set of thrones. As he walked towards the thrones he began to tilt his head down and began smiling. Jay held two secrets close to him and one of them was the fact he had a huge crush on the princess. As he got right in front of the stage he bowed down on one knee and bowed his head. He then looked up and said "How may I serve you your majesty, I Jayzaku Vista am at your beck and call." 
    Aina
    Aina

Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina) Empty Re: Princess & Knight(Jay & Aina)

Post by Aina Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:11 am

Aina was sitting in her throne. She was bored and really wished to do something intresting on this day. Her feelings of being bored wheren't sshown on her face. this white haired girl was just sitting there like always behaving like she should behave. She had asked a knight to come over and take her on a walk. Even though she could protect herself she was not allowed to go outside alone. She watched one of knights walking closer to the throne bowing before her. 

A small smile appeared on her face looking shyly at the knight as he bowed down. Aina was a girl that almost never spoke wich made it somethimes hard to understand what she meant. With her hand she made a sign for the knight to stand up, also standing up herself. For a moment she looked into his eyes still smiling at him bit this time her cheeks colored a bit.

Without any words aina began to walk knowing the knight would most likely follow her. She was very shy wich was the reason she never spoke much.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 am

As the princess signaled him to stand up he got up rather quickly as she also began to stand up. As they both stood up the princess began to walk off without a word. Jay had been friends with the royal family for at least the past 2 going on 3 years. He quickly ran after her saying "Princess Aina wait please." When he caught up to her he looked at her with a look of sadness and worry. He thought after 2 and a half years of knowing the princess she would finally open up and talk to him but sadly that was not the case. Jay grabbed Aina's hand and looked her in the eyes and said "Princess why is it that you wont talk to me. Out of all the sage knights I am the one you always call upon no matter what you need so why do you choose to say nothing to me?!?! I made 2 vows when I became a knight and 1 personal promise to myself and that promise was to protect you with my life and one day make you speak to someone other than your father. So please princess as a sage knight one of the highest titles in the land I request you speak to me." Jay's face turned from sadness and worry to a very serious look of confidence and tough love as he almost commanded the princess to speak even though he called it a request.
    Aina
    Aina

Post by Aina Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Aina stopped walking as the knight told her to wait. She was surprised when he took her hand and began to ask her to talk. They indeed knew each other for a long time now and yet she had never said even one word to him. Aina stared at him and quickly bowed her head. "I..i'm s..sor..ry" she softy stuttered feeling her cheeks getring hot. 

She smiled at him and let out a sigh as if she was prepairing herself for something. "Lets.. T..take a wa..lk" her voice was really soft and sounded a bit scared having trouble to say anything witouth making it sound weird.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Jay's face lit up as the princess finally talked. He was indeed in shock by this but he smiled. "Lets go princess ill take you anywhere you wanna go. Just name a place." Jay opened the palace doors and walked outside. He began walking towards the lift to get do to the city below as he waved to the princess to come on. He quickly went down the gravity lift and hoped that she would follow him.
    Aina
    Aina

Post by Aina Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 pm

The smile was still on Aina's face as she nodded when the knight told her to tale her anywhere she wanted to go. She had no idea where to as she did not go outside much. When Jayzaku began to walk she followed hoping he would know a place to go. "A..ny..uh.. Place is f.fine" she said in her ever shy tone. Deep inside she felt happy she was able to talk to him without him finding her sound strange.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm

As the gravity lift took them to the city below Jay grabbed the princess's hand and looked at her with a smile. He ran at top speed almost dragging her across the ground to a nearby restaurant. He pulled out her chair and then he sat down across from her as he waited for a server. He looked around and then stood back up and went to the stage of the place and grabbed the mic. "Attention everyone I am the sage knight, Jayzaku Vista. Under my command and authority I command everyone to leave the premises." Everyone began to clear out except one chef and one server. He then sat back down after everyone had left and looked at the princess. "Aina tell me something if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?"
    Aina
    Aina

Post by Aina Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Before Aina knew it the knight took her hand beginning to run acros the city. "wha.." she let out a soft sound. They stopped at a restaurant going inside Jayzaku pulled out a chair waiting till she sat down then sat acros from her. Aina had no idea what he was planning so just kept quiet watching what he was about to do.

He stood up telling every person in the restaurant to leave only leaving the two of them there and the people that worked in this place. Aina tilted her head watching the knight slightly confused then thinking of his question. She seemed to be deep in thought and for the first time she didn't stutter as she spoke it was only really soft. "i want to go somewhere where i can be free..." it was not really a place but she just didn't like to be locked away and live like a normal person. She could only go outside with someone that watched her. Of course she understood her father didn't want her in any trouble but it was still something she dreamed of as she had never chosen to be a princess.
    Jayzaku Vista
    Jayzaku Vista
    Admin

Post by Jayzaku Vista Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Jay looked at the princess and smiled as he said "You should come with me back to my guild its in Lamarion city. Its not many people there but it will still be fun. The best part is your father wouldnt say no as im one of the strongest sage knights and im more than capable to protect you. So what do you think will you come with me?" Jay had grabbed the princess's hand. And leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. He sat back down and smiled hoping that she would take his offer.
    Aina
    Aina

Post by Aina Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Aina blinked listening to what Jayzaku had to say to her. She was slightly shocked at what he offered her. He took her hand and kissed her on her cheek maging her almost fall out of her chair. "W...w..w..ehh" was all that came out of her mouth turning as red as a tomato. She didn't know how to react and felt herself gettong light in her head. She had never been kissed before and always tried to make no contact with anyone. With her hands she covered her red face shaking her head. She could not just leave home. She had never even been further away from home than this city.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content